— COPYRIGHT NOTICE —
The Canadian NTFP Business Companion is an electronic
publication consisting of the main document in Portable Document Format (PDF) and associated
support elements. The materials are distributed on optical disk media ("CD-ROM", which may be a CD or DVD), and
on a memory device commonly known generically as a USB Flash Drive.
See title information below. (Click
to see what you get in the Companion.)
Copyright & License
This software is copyrighted, serialized, and licensed to the purchaser. Except as
permitted by license, the software and its constituent components may not be copied, distributed,
installed on a network server, or posted on line.
All rights reserved. Any rights granted to you
constitute a license and not a transfer of title. (You do not obtain any ownership right, title,
or other interest in the copyrighted materials by obtaining or using the items.)
This package is licensed for use on only one computer at a time. You
may install the files on a primary computer (such as a desktop) and on a secondary machine (such as a laptop or
other reader) so long as it is accessed and used on only one machine at a time. Updates and upgrades
do not increase the number of licenses you own or the number of computers licensed to run the software.
Click here to read the complete End User License Agreement (EULA)
- install the materials on a single primary computer (such as a desktop) and on a secondary machine
(such as a laptop, tablet, or other personal reader) that is used by the same person;
- share the original distribution media (CD, DVD, or USB Flash Drive) containing the materials
within a small business office as long as the materials are not used or installed on more than
one machine at a time;
- print various sections and/or chapters of the main document for personal and small-business use only;
- print and distribute a limited number of specific chapters and/or pages of the main document
for educational purposes only;
- include brief passages of the materials within scholarly publications, provided that proper attribution
(citation) is given to the author and publisher.
You MAY NOT:
- make copies of the files (including the entire CD, DVD, or USB Flash Drive, if applicable)
except for installation and backup purposes;
- post the materials, files, or images (or any likeness thereof) on the Internet or on any electronic
"bulletin board", "blog", forum, or similar venue;
- share the files or make them accessible in any manner across any network (including the Internet);
- copy, distribute, post, send, or email the files (or any likeness thereof);
- disassemble, reverse-engineer, extract, regenerate, re-scan, or otherwise re-create useable renditions
of the contents, images, illustrations, and photographs, except as allowed for installation.
You have to PURCHASE ADDITIONAL COPIES for:
- resale or distribution to your customers;
- distribution to your clients & colleagues;
- inclusion in company briefs and packages.
All logos and trademarks – whether registered or not – are property of their respective
owners. All photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners and are used with permission or under license.
The "USB Flash Drive" edition of this publication is for all intents and purposes identical to the optical media
(CD or DVD) edition. All end user license rights & restrictions apply. The
Flash Drive itself is a transport mechanism only and is not warranted by us in any way.
We hereby disclaim any and all liability for untoward results and/or for physical or
other injury and/or for financial losses or business liabilities incurred by using, misusing, or not using information contained
in or provided by The Canadian NTFP Business Companion. We are not
responsible for (nor do we endorse) the content, suitability, accuracy, function, or practices of any website or link
provided in the documents.
"The Canadian NTFP Business Companion:
Ideas, Techniques and Resources for Small Businesses
in Non-Timber Forest Products & Services"
Gina H. Mohammed, PhD
Copyright © 2011 Gina H. Mohammed
Published by Candlenut Books (www.CandlenutBooks.com)
ISBN: 978-0-9731097-2-6 (CD-ROM)
ISBN: 978-0-9731097-3-3 (USB Flash Drive)
Your use of The Canadian NTFP Business Companion or any of its components
constitutes your acceptance of the above terms and conditions, including the
terms and conditions contained in the
End User License Agreement (EULA).
© 2020 P&M Technologies - All Rights Reserved